What is an assignment letter A1 and how to get it?

Business letter A1 is a document issued by the social insurance authority of Poland and is also called “zaswiadczenie A1”. This document confirms that the employer, which is registered in Poland, regularly pays social contributions for the employee. Business card A1 can be considered as health insurance from the state, which is valid on the territory of Poland and within the European Union.

It is important to note that it is impossible to obtain an assignment letter A1 on your own. We also do not recommend buying or forging this document. When checked by special authorities, it will immediately become clear that the document is a forgery. Therefore, it is better to contact the relevant authorities or professional consultants if you need an A1 business letter for work in Poland.

We draw up the necessary package of documents for the employee

WARNING! Registration in the German system "ZOLL and SOKA BAU" takes place only after receiving these documents.

Лист відрядження А1


Meldunek is a residence permit in Poland, which is required to obtain other documents, and in our case, to obtain a PESEL.

What is PESEL?

PESEL is a Polish tax number consisting of 11 characters. It is required when issuing a certificate of tax residence (CFR-1).

What is a Polish tax resident certificate?

Certificate of tax resident (СFR-1) is a certificate that confirms that you are in the Republic of Poland for more than 90 days and pay taxes. This certificate is issued in order to avoid double taxation.

Which work visa for Poland is suitable for A1?

The visa must be Polish and can be for six months, seasonal or voivodeship for a year. Also, a beaten card will do. All these categories are suitable for obtaining a business trip A1.

CLARIFICATION! A work visa to Poland is mandatory for obtaining an A1 business trip.

What is an EKUZ card and why should you get one?

EKUZ (Europejska Karta Ubezpieczenia Zdrowotnego) is a European health insurance card that gives the right to medical care in EU countries and Switzerland. If you pay taxes to the Polish Social Health Service (ZUS), we recommend that you get this card.

What does the EKUZ card consist of? The card contains personal information about the holder, such as first and last name, date of birth and insurance policy number. It also contains information about the countries in which it is valid.

What is the EKUZ card for? Medical insurance is required when traveling abroad. If you do not want to overpay every time for insurance, we advise you to issue an EKUZ card in Poland for free. This card is valid in the countries belonging to the EU and Switzerland and is issued completely free of charge within 3-5 working days.

The Ministry of Health advises everyone who travels abroad to get an EKUZ card, including and Poles.

Agreement between Polish and German companies

This contract is the basis for the secondment of employees of the Polish company to Germany. The contract can be drawn up in any form that suits both parties.

Registration in the ZOLL system

Any foreign employer sending their employees on a business trip to Germany must register them in the ZOLL system

Detailed information can be found at the official source of ZOLL – link

Registration in the SOKA BAU system

SOKA-BAU is the combined brand of two organizations: the vacation fund and the wage fund in the construction industry (ULAK, an association with its own legal entity based on a state award) and the supplementary pension fund Building Trade AG (ZVK). Both organizations are parties to collective bargaining in the construction industry, including the Hauptverband der Deutschen Bauindustrie e. V.

Detailed information about SOKA-BAU can be found on the official website at the following link

What else do you need to know about legalization?

To obtain documents for work in another country, you need to contact a specific company and a specific position. If the employer changes, the A1 assignment letter becomes invalid and a new application must be submitted.

According to the standards, an employee who is on a business trip under an A1 assignment letter can work and stay in Germany for no more than 90 days per half year . However, there are some exceptions: this period can be extended if the employee changes his workplace in Germany or returns to Poland and goes to work in Germany again. In this case, the Polish employer can issue a new assignment letter that will extend the employee’s stay on the territory of Germany. But you should be careful, because this method does not always work, and the consequences of such a decision can be at your own risk.

Our advantages

For the agency

Profit Management. You get €50 per month for each registered candidate while they are active. And you also independently set the cost of the assignment letter for your clients, thereby adjusting your monthly profit.

Increase in clients. We officially place your clients in high-paying jobs with decent working conditions. They remain satisfied, contact you again and recommend to others.

Good reputation. We guarantee social protection of personnel, 100% payment of salary, processing of all documents in accordance with the laws of EU countries.

For the workers

Totally official. We apply for employment under an employment contract and prepare a complete package of documents.

Financial security. We guarantee official payment of salary to a bank card. We provide full medical insurance.

No risk of deportation. We have all the tools that reduce these risks to zero. We work with professional lawyers in EU countries.

For employer

Saving time. We save the partner’s time, which he would spend on preparing documents for the legal work of an employee in his company.

Increasing profits. Through reduction of the employee’s salary tax rate due to A1 / business trip from Poland.

Exclusion of responsibility. The employer’s company does not bear any legal responsibility – the legal department of our company is responsible for the employee’s registration. In addition, if necessary, we provide free legal advice.

Reviews of our customers

Everyone has the opportunity to choose a vacancy

Do you have any questions?

Fill out the form, we will contact you and answer them